At betenth.com, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit betenth.com (our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- 1. Through the Site, including instances when you submit your contact information.
- 2. When you contact our customer service department for any reason.
- 3. In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- 1. Us through any other means, including on any other affiliated website.
- 2. Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site. Third parties, such as social networks and payment processing companies, may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check with such third parties.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect personal information through the following means:
- 1. Directly from you when you provide it to us through our Site.
- 2. Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- 3. From third parties, for example, our business partners.
How We Use Your Information
- 1. The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- 2. Information that you provide by using our Site and contacting us through it. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, requesting services, participating in interactive features of the Site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- 3. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- 4. Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
- 5. Your search queries on the Site.
- 6. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- 7. To present our Site and its contents to you.
- 8. To post your third party social network updates on your Site profile.
- 9. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- 10. To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- 11. To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- 12. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- 13. To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- 14. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- 15. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- 16. For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- 1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- 3. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- 4. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Site’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- 5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- 6. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- 7. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- 1. To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- 3. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our customers or others.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site
- 1. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
- 2. You may also send us an e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
via e-mail: email@example.com,
- Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm